Cars!!!

This cute car parked at my carpark... So nice rite? Maybe i will decorate my car like this..
Pam, This gives you an idea maH?? HELLO KITTY??? heE heE~~



This hugh crystal elephant paper weight...given to me on my last day of gelare's attachment.. Given by Miss Ingrid, my ex-boss..the pretty yet elegant mother of three!


Backside of the caR....so CUTE!!


deaR Cuzzie...Yellow nike baG...nice anot??

**********

Just finished my first driving lesson!! Damn fun!!!! If i know i would have learn driving since my 18th birthdaY!!! HoHo..I'm thinking of nissin marcH?? HeE!! So excited....Not that difficulT..when u have someone controlling your steering wheel for ya....But...scary part is when you see lots lots of cars and people on the road....I started to freak out a little..by stopping too early..BUT!!! HAHAHAHA..so Exciting!! Looking forward to next lesson!! Friday morninG~~ Will be driving ard lentor grove... :P

hOhOho...meeting kaijun and gang for ktv later...Ciao for now..watch Bleach first.. :P!!!

No comments: