Random Pictures

ME~~~ With a perfect hairdaY...in Conrad's locker room....
King Prawns.....or rather Prawn King! This hand belongs to Fatty..so playful! Hohoh..Lets see if anyone wants to disturb us when having steamboat.....I shall command this hand to appear right before your eyes and smear those moisturising prawn roes onto your facE...HAHAHA...

My Workplace's View. Can see Pan PAcific's pool and her bubble lifts..I love nightviews....So enchanting!
This was taken at Conrad's 16th floor..during in-house stay with Shu Qing and 2 Sues...had 2 free pay-movie to watch at night and complementary buffet dinner and breakfast! In return, we only need to do feedback forms..haha...
This is Didi....picture was taken during my bdAy...while me and him were waiting while the guys collected lots of bbq stuff at the market......I love tis little guy! Very ke ai!! He randomly puts every possessions of his in the refrigerator including freshly cooked fries (too hOt) and also his toys...hahaha..even the mummy got tired of scolding him..

No comments: