My first creation.



HohOho...My doLL...known as "Underwater Fairy"
I got so many guys serving me...HAHAha..
No lar..they are my ka kias..got a total of 7 plus 2...at my left foot. heEee!! Really ka kias.!! See the crabs and those fishies? Coz I love swimming..and also the island above the seabed? it's my sunny little island although I think my doll looks like giant in that picture.
(My First Creation to Commerate my first blog after sooooooo long)

I''ll be on leave frOm nexT Wednesday 18 Oct tiLL SundaY 22 Oct...(BOth dates inclusive)!!!
i'm gonna start learning driving soon.......get registered on WED itselF!! Must motivate myself to work towards my goALS!!!

ShaLL....wat shall i do neh?
****Play mahjong or go kTv..
***Format my stupid harDdisk!! now using my
brO's cpu..so paiseh..
**Buy Lots Lots of bags, clothESs...aNdd...lots of
things laR...so long never girls' style shopping...
*Wanna go abroad leh..can fedex me over?? i guess will be cheaper than paying for a flight ticket?
*******I wish I wish..I will SLIM DOWN!!! But because of that stupid
dupid haze...i can't jog or swim..DAMN IT!!!
Latest updaTe..i'm now working in Conrad Centennial Singapore as a Business Centre SecretarY. I would say the work environment is a total thousand millions times different than Waraku Jap Rest. So, I learnt lots of useful stuff there. I learnt how to speak to people, indirectly pointing arrows to them when they siam all those stupid cases to us. Well..there are lots of friendly and nice people there..OF COZ my colleagues are the BEST!~!~!~! HOhohoho..PArTy all day...made me gain lots of Kgs..hohoho.I love ChristmaSs....

Surreal........but nice..

No comments: