On Leave daYs...

On Thursday 19 Oct 2006. Jason finally found his true love and got engaged at Furama Hotel. Everything went well except that the priest came an hour late... But alas, I hopefully wish that god blesses this couple and may they live happily ever after.... :)

yeSterday 20 Oct...had driving lessons in the morning..2nd lesson. Feeling stressed as the traffic was quite heavy and i was driving more onto the main roads..lots of heavy vehicles and 'YaYa' people and taxi drivers who refused to give way to me..'L' plate driver...BLOody heLL... my instructor very cool...ask me to accelerate and say that we should not give way to them as we
are on the main road..

In the evening, met shuqing and jane...went to Sentosa for SCA's family day. Oh well, if you ask me...I guess it was pretty boring as most of them were really families of aunties, uncles and kids..WHO REALLY CAN EAT LOTS LOTS..
But not so bad...3 of us had 'candlelight dinner' with loads of german meaty sausages, prawns, scallops...and lots of potatoes and that tiny rice salad...DAmn nice!! And the desserts were all terrific..super duper nice cheesecakes, mango pudding..and Ice creams from hagendaz!!~!~!~
haHaha...

TODae...I shifted my room's furnitures all around and exchange some with my youngest brO..now i got no computer in my room..BUT i've a huge TV...HAHAHa..can watch vcds and dvds in my room now..with Air-con and fan and my bed and my doggie and skinny turtle and my xiao qing, zhong qing and da qing...hahaahaha
I guess is in our bloodline...met cuzzie todaE for dinner...she also says she feels like shifting furnitures in her bedroom~~~ So that it feels like a brand new room~~ HohOH...quite shioK!
But the amount of dust and dirt...is unimaginable...

No comments: