Hmm..Suan Le bah...

All time favourites!! LJS Combo 1..with lots of Crumbs!!! And also Chillies Sauces!!!
Someone who shares the same birthday as me!! Born on the same day, same month and same yeaR! ZHANG XIUPING!!! We have known each other since Primary 1...that was like 16years ago...Wow...That's her (on the right) and her sister....She is the person who motivated me to learn driving...HeeE~~

*****************************************************

This morning at ard 1030am...Pam, BC manager called me. She says that Ethel from Revenue Mgt ask me whether I'm interested to work under her as a revenue analyst. First impression that came to my mind...I felt so amazed as she pointed only me. But after a second thought...I feel that working under her could be a disaster. A person who throws her weight around, complains every single details whenever she's the EOD (Executive On Duty), and also messes her stuff and also taking opportunity to step on every single indivivual...Hmmm..I dun think so den...Therefore, Pamela helped me to speak to Jean (FOM).. To add, Pam and me felt that she randomly pointed me as she is now really in need of an assistant as all her stuff is in a huge mess..and if i go over now...I got to clean up all the shit. And what will happen to my driving license? My..my..

Hmmm...I feel that its' a super duper waste of a great chance. But, perhaps that kind of job don't really suits me~~ COnFusED!!! And...abit heartache...if the director of sales and catering approach me...i can consideR...hEE!!

But one at a time..let me first get started with learning driving..and opportunities will come rolling towards me.. =P

I love meeting people...and I hope not to work in a office facing a computer but 4 walls every single day. <-------------My first sentence I spoke during the DAE hospitality interview!

True or NOT???

No comments: